Voters Meeting Notes

A PDF of the Voters Meeting Notes is HERE!

Logo

The search for a new logo for RLC continues. The committee will continue to work on this and we will have an update in RLCNotes in the next few weeek.

Motion #1 (passed) - Current excess funds

A) - Land/Building Fund
We so move that the amount of $60,000 be moved from the non-restricted general fund account into the restricted Land/Building fund.  We feel this amount will allow us to move relatively quickly should a land or building opportunity arise. These funds will be invested in a secure and semi liquid account to allow for the highest interest while still maintaining access to the funds if needed.

B) - Mortgage Debt Pay Down
We so move that all remaining funds in the non-restricted general fund account in excess of $30,000 be paid to the Church Extension Fund as a lump sum payment against our current mortgage. At this time we are estimating this amount to be between $10,000-$15,000.

Motion #2  (passed) - Future excess funds

We so move that upon annual evaluation by the church treasurer that if the non-restricted general fund account is in excess of $30,000, these excess funds are to be distributed with 70% of the funds going to the Church Extension Fund as a lump sum payment against the current mortgage and the remaining 30% being moved to the restricted Land/Building fund.



   ...more



- - Volume: 6 - WEEK: 43 Date: 11/9/2018 6:38:54 AM -